Wednesday, March 30, 2011

boring day...

someone said we need to take a rest even for a second but somehow we does not have time for it.
there are a lot of this need to be runs a long the time..
even we have out of time for a lot of things..
but for me now..yes..we need to take a rest..
Why?
because to tired makes our body weak n easy to get sick..
Prove?
ME...
for first time in my whole life..i get a week MC leave from a doctor..
Why?
I got a Chickenpox (Varicella)..(not because i eat to much chicken i think..)
a disease thats i though is only for a kid..
bad luck of me,,
I already make my mom worried..
and i make a trouble for everyone..
I feel so bad..

1 comment:

  1. hahaha,..so..ana rehat cukup2 lah k...take a rest and let your mind empthy n set it a positif thinking...hehehe..and..cepat2 sembuh yah...kita owg sekelas rindu ana dah..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete